Friday, March 30, 2012

Pure Book Review

http://www.stuckinbooks.com/p/pure-blog-tour.html
Things are changing for Alex and her friends. There is a half blood daimon running around the campus. The school has instigated some changes with Pures and Half Bloods. Alex isn't liking all the changes and she is having more bad dreams , and more connected with Seth even more.

Alex knows that changes are happening with before she turns 18 and awakes. She is spending more time with Seth , and training but still Aiden has her heart. She does spend time with both boys training . She mourns the loss of one of her friends.

This was a on my seat book, and I was laughing with Seth lines. This was another amazing book in the series. Alex is changing and she has some choices to make with her future. With her actions comes some consequences , she faces them head on and a little irrational at times. She has some great friends with Aiden, and Seth who are both looking and caring for her when she needs the help.

Best Scene : After the Ball , The Zoo
Best Lines: You mean it's a strange perspective for a half blood to have. I know. But we all have to to sacrifice something to gain something else.

So ...uh , you're a Team Edward kind of guy .? He snorted. " No I'm a Team James or Team Tyler's Van, but apparently neither of them won by the look of it. She's still alive


Book Review = B

Thanks to Spencer Hill for the book and this is my Honest Review


GIVEAWAY:  To gain an entry in either/both of the tour giveaways for Pure, leave a comment here about what team you are on  and then go to StuckInBooks and/or A Cupcake and a Latte with this link to complete your entry.

9 comments:

  1. i'm becoming to like Seth more and more

    thanks you for the review

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the zoo scene too. Thanks for your review and for being part of the tour.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo cant wait!!!! zoo scene eh? sounds fun :D
    Thanks!!!
    Alyssa Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm Team Seth at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Team Aiden.....he's just too yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I am on Team Seth. I think he is hilarious. Can't wait to read Pure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also loved the scene in Seth's bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great review! I'm just dying to read this book! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm team Aiden! :) Thanks for the review! :) and Zoo scene! *.*

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks